At ONDA we are committed to protect your privacy and to keep you informed about how we process your personal data. That is why we have written this Privacy Statement using clear and concise language, so you can clearly understand and exercise your rights under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED?
- Contact details (for example, last name, first name, telephone number, email)
- Personal information (for example, date of birth, nationality, passport number, adddress)
- Your credit card number or other information related to your payment method (for transaction and reservation purposes)
- Your arrival and departure dates
- Your preferences and interests (for example, preferred floor, type of bedding, cultural interests)
WHEN IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Booking a room
- Checking-in and paying
- Eating/drinking at the hostel bar or restaurant during a stay
- Requests, complaints and/or disputes.
- Participating in activities offered by ONDA.
- Participation in marketing programs or events:
- Participation in customer.
- Online competitions.
- Subscription to newsletters.
- Transmission of information from third parties:
- Tour operators, travel agencies and others.
- Internet activities:
- Connection to stayonda.com (IP address, cookies)
- Online forms (online reservation, questionnaires)
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We collect your personal data for the purposes of:
- Meeting our obligations to our customers.
- Managing the reservation of rooms and accommodation requests.
- Managing your stay at the hostel.
- Improving our hostel service.
- Keep in touch during and after your stay.
- Use a trusted third party to cross-check, analyze and apply certain devices to your collected data at the time of booking or at the time of your stay, in order to determine your interests and your customer profile, and to allow us to send you personalized offers.
- Conforming to local legislation (for example, storing of accounting documents).
CONDITIONS OF THIRD-PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be sent to a third party for the purposes of supplying you with services and improving your stay, for example:
External service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card issuers, external lawyers, dispatchers, printers.
Commercial partners: ONDA may enhance your profile by sharing certain personal information with its preferred commercial partners. In this case, a trusted third party may cross-check, analyze and apply certain devices to your data. This data processing will allow ONDA and its privileged contractual partners to determine your interests and your customer profile and will allow us to send you personalized offers.
Local authorities: We may also be obliged to send your information to local authorities if this is required by law or as part of an inquiry and in accordance with local regulations.
STORAGE OF DATA
We retain your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement or in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
ACCESS AND MODIFICATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data by making a subject access request
- Rectification, erasure or restriction of your information where this is justified
- Object to the processing of your information where this is justified
- Data portability
To exercise your rights, please contact the ONDA Legal & Compliance Department using email@example.com
We may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time.